Monday, February 4, 2013

Julia seems to be figuring out more multiplication facts.  Her 2's and 3's.  Part of me wants to make sure she understand the theory behind those facts, but then I knew that there are plenty of kids who learn the facts and only later understand the theory.  I can let her do the same thing.

I feel like she is pushing into late second or beginning third grade.

And slowly, she is learning to wash her hair when she takes a bath.

Oh the other hand, when I went out on Saturday evening, she found time to peel her heal a bit.  I don't know whether she stopped by herself or her caregiver caught her and stopped her.  (I have to ask)  The reason to wonder is that although she peeled, it was just a little bit and she stopped long before it would have bled.  So, could be a bit of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment