Saturday, March 30, 2013


We are in Chicago but did not see Sue on Friday.  We wound up leaving later than I had planned and then arriving in Chicago close to the same time that Marcia and her crew arrived.  Julia and I had lunch at a great fast food Chinese - Wow Bao -- and then headed off to the art museum with Marcia and Leah.  Julia enjoyed the museum and also was quite willing to put Sue on hold until Sunday.  what she did have a bit of trouble with was another day of her period.  I don’t really think that her discomfort and unease is any greater than a typical kiddo but Julia has no shame about announcing it.  Again, we are with friends and her complaints fall on receptive ears.   I allowed Julia to pick out a souvenir at the art institute.  She picked a sketch book with lovely blank pages.  I don’t sketch like she does but I find blank books with love paper hard to resist.

I just posted lost of pictures in “photos.”  Weeks and weeks worth and a few from yesterday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment